- 1 Iron Skillet or Casserole Dish
- 6 ounces prepared pulled pork BBQ
- 1 ounce Puckett’s Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 8 ounces Macaroni & Cheese
- ⅛ cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
- Green Onion for garnish
- 1 (16-ounce) box elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces American cheese
- 3 cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¾ tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon white pepper
- ¼ tablespoon cajun spice
- ¼ tablespoon granulated garlic
- ¼ cup Asiago cheese
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. To prepare Mac & Cheese: In a saucepan, bring milk to a simmer. Add the butter to the milk and then slowly add the American cheese, whisking until melted. Add spices and whisk. Combine macaroni and cheese sauce. Fold in the Asiago cheese and shredded Cheddar cheese.
2. To prepare Piggy Mac: Place the pulled pork into a small iron skillet or casserole dish. Drizzle Puckett’s BBQ sauce over the pulled pork. Place the prepared Mac & Cheese on top of the pulled pork. Top with Gouda cheese and bread crumbs.
3. Place in a 350 degree oven for 5-7 minutes until the top is brown and bubbly. Remove from oven, garnish with green onion and serve.