- 2 large, vine ripened tomatoes chopped
- small handful fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed through a garlic press
- 1/3 cup good quality, fruit olive oil
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt
- cooked spaghetti
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
1. Combine tomatoes, basil, pine nuts and garlic in a bowl. Add olive oil and vinegar and toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill, if making more than 4 hours ahead. Otherwise, leave at room temperature.
2.Spoon over cooked spaghetti with Parmesan.