- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds (skin on) chicken pieces (thighs and/or breasts)
- 1-2 tablespoons hot chicken seasoning (such as JM Thomasons) or your favorite cajun seasoning
- 2 cups (1 pint) cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350. Coat chicken with the seasoning rub. Heat oil in a cast iron or heavy oven proof skillet. Add chicken skin side down and cook on both sides until browned, about 4 minutes per side. Add tomoatoes to skillet placeing around chicken. Place in overn and roast for 30 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove from oven, drizzle with balsamic and let stand 5 minutes. Serve with rice, mashed potatoes or bread to soak up the pan juices. Serves 4.