Every hero has a side kick and Holler & Dash’s delectable biscuits have a new one! Inspired by his front porch sitting days while growing up in East Tennessee, Chef Brandon Frohne has crafted t...
- 5 ears of sweet corn
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 purple onion, peeled and julienned
- 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, roasted, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Rub the corn with olive oil and grill Cut the kernels from cobs.
2. Add garlic, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, jalapeño, and cilantro, mix well. Whisk oil and vinegar. Pour over the vegetables,
add salt and pepper. Chill. Eat at room temp.