- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
1. In a small saucepan, mix together blueberries, lemon zest, and ½ cup of the honey. Simmer gently for 10 minutes, or until the blueberries have softened. Chill the blueberry sauce.
3. Whisk together yogurt and the remaining ½ cup honey in a medium bowl.
3. Lightly swirl chilled blueberry mixture with yogurt to create a marbled look. Spoon the mixture into ten 3-ounce popsicle molds and freeze until solid. Makes 10 popsicles.