- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves plus additional whole leaves for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large heirloom tomatoes (about 2 1/2)
- 4 (2.5 ounce) rounds burrata cheese
To prepare herb gremolata, whisk basil, thyme, oregano, lemon zest, salt, pepper and olive oil. Cut the tomatoes in large wedges and toss them in the dressing. Allow to sit for up to one hour.
Arrange the balls of burrata cheese and and tomatoes on the platter. Pour remaining liquid from bowl over the plate, and garnish with clusters of fresh basil.