- 3 large peeled and grated sweet potatoes
- 1/4 c minced Vidalia onion
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 3 T Rosemary Oil
- 1/3 c Rice Flour
- 1 1/2 t Kosher Salt
- Duck Fat for frying (optional)
- 3 lb Turnip greens, de-stemmed and washed
- 1/2 c Soy Sauce
- 1/4 c Brown Sugar
- 5 T Sorghum
- 1/4 c Rice Vinegar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Juice of 1 large orange (zest reserved)
- T Sambal Chili paste
- 1/4 c Water
- 1/2 c Heavy Cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/3 c room temperature brewed coffee sweetened with brown sugar heavily
- Zest and juice of one medium orange
- pinch salt and coriander
- smaller pinch Aleppo Pepper
- Clarified butter to emulsify
Place shredded sweet potato in colander and rinse under water, until the water runs clear.
Squeeze out excess water and put in medium sized bowl. Put all ingredients except for duck fat into the bowl with sweet potatoes.
Mix until thoroughly incorporated. Put duck fat in cast iron skillet and heat at medium-high (325 degrees).
Once fat is heated measure 1/4 cup of sweet potato mixture and place into pan, then flatten with back of a spoon.
Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy. Drain on towel lined paper plate.
Place all ingredients except orange zest and heavy cream in medium pot. cook on low to
medium until greens are tender, usually 15 minutes or so. Take off heat and stir in zest and
cream. Serve immediately.
Whip all ingredients on high in blender until frothy and foaming.
Drizzle clarified butter slowly into vortex of blender on low-medium speed until the mixture begins to tighten.
Check with spoon, the hollandaise should run like honey from the spoon.
Serve on literally anything.