- 2 cups frozen or fresh green peas (such as Birds Eye)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For the Pea Pesto
Microwave or on stovetop, defrost frozen peas with butter and water.
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until creamy, adding truffle oil if using.
For the Feta Crema
For feta crema: In a small bowl, stir ingredients together until smooth. Set aside.
For the Cauliflower
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Toss cauliflower with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet, and roast until edges are browned, about 12 minutes. Serve with pea pesto and feta crema, olives and salted almonds.
About this recipe
Related Stories & Recipes
This sorghum infused vinaigrette is delicious over greens, pork, and vegetables. Here we've taken Silo restaurants signature dressing and tossed it with earthy roasted cauliflower.