- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small, bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup warm buffalo sauce (such as Frank’s Redhot Buffalo Wings Sauce)
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese (such as Mimi’s Smoked Blue)
- 3 tablespoons toasted breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Place a baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes.
2. Toss cauliflower in a mixing bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper. Carefully place on the hot pan. Roast for 15 minutes. Stir cauliflower, return to oven and roast 10 minutes longer, or until browned. Remove from the oven to cool.
3. Place the roasted cauliflower in a bowl and top with warm buffalo sauce. Gently stir in the celery and blue cheese. Place in a serving bowl and top with bread crumbs.
About this recipe
Recipe courtesy of Chef Andy Little of Josephine's