- 1/2 cup each lemon juice, lime juice and orange juice
- 1 ounce tequila (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon jerk spice
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 (8-ounce chicken breast halves)
- 1 pineapple sliced, grilled and diced
- 1 small diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 green onions sliced thin Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 ounces dark rum (optional)
To prepare Marinade, place all ingredients (except oil) in blender; add 2 cups oil while blending. Combine with chicken and marinate for 8-24 hours.
To prepare Salsa, combine all ingredients and stir well.
To prepare Glaze, combine juice, soy sauce and rum in a saucepan. Add 2 tablespoons cornstarch and ¼ cup water. Mix well Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
Grill chicken, top with Glaze and Salsa. Serve with black beans and rice.