- 1 cup wheat berries
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 3 cups mixed greens (such as a Baby Spring mix)
- 2 ounces goat cheese (such as Noble Springs)
- ⅓ cup chopped green onion
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. Cook wheat berries in salted water for about 30–40 minutes. While wheat berries are cooking, dry roast sliced almonds in pan over medium heat until golden brown.
2. To prepare dressing, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
3. Drain wheat berries and toss with grapes, artichoke, almonds, mixed greens, and tomatoes. Top with goat cheese and green onion. Chill.