- 5 ounces arugula
- 1 small fennel bulb, shaved
- 5 ounces pomegranate seeds
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup walnuts, roasted
- 1 1/2 cups cups Diskin Pomegranate Honey Hard Cider
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoons white wine vinegar white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and black pepper
1. Place arugula in a large bowl. Add fennel, goat cheese, and walnuts. Toss.
2. In a small saucepan, simmer cider until reduced to about 1/4 cup. Cool. In a food processor all all ingredinets except olive oil. Pulse. Slowly add olive oil and process until blended and emulsified. drizzle over salad.