We love to try interesting pastas. Here we used Fergola Sarda from Lazzaroli’s Pasta shop in Germantown. However you can use any small pasta, even Israeli couscous. Serve this alongside grilled or rot...
- 4 cups lady peas, or other field peas
- 4 ounces feta or goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, chives or basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fruity balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
1. Cook the lady peas in boiling water 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Combine peas with feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, vinegar, herbs, salt and pepper.
Related Stories & Recipes
I love the October beans (also called cranberry beans) that show up at the farmer's market in the fall. So, with a bag in tow from a trip to the market last week, I whipped up this easy soup. It pract...