- 3 cups oatmeal (such as Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ½ cup quinoa (Teresa used a tri-color, but any will do)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- sprinkle of sea salt
- 1/2 cup dried white peaches
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes or shreds
1. Preheat oven to 300F. In a large mixing bowl toss together oats, slivered almonds, pepitas, and quinoa.
2. Combine olive oil, honey, molasses, and lemon; whisk well. Drizzle over oat mixture and toss until ingredients are well coated. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes, stir. Bake another 10 minutes, stir again. After 20 minutes remove the pan from the oven. Add dried fruit and coconut to the pan and toss well. Bake another 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. “Crunch up” granola before storing in glass jars with tight-fitting lids.