- 4 cups of Kale removed from stems and torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup of slightly cooked Edamame Beans
- 1/4 cup of sliced Kalamata Olives
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan
- light Italian dressing such as Ken's Northern Italian
1/ Toss ingredients together and add dressing to taste.
This salad is best when made at least 8 hours in advance
Related Stories & Recipes
Bet you didn't know today (October 7) is National Kale Day. Yes there's an entire website dedicated to it, Nationalkaleday.org, with Kings of Kale, Kale 101 and Kalebrations. Or maybe you did. Ka...