Tết Nguyên Đán, Celebrating the Vietnamese New Year at Vui's Kitchen
This Saturday, February 17, join Vui's Kitchen to celebrate Vietnamese New Year. For the “Feast of the First Morning of the First Day”, the restaurant will be dressed up in traditional red & gold décor. To celebrate the Year of the Dog, complimentary snacks of Mứt (dried candied fruits), menu specials including Thit Kho (Braised & caramelized pork belly with eggs, pickled vegetables & sticky rice) will be offered.
Vui’s Kitchen will collaborate with members of the community for this celebration, including:
- Isabelle Camarra – textile artist & beloved Vui’s Kitchen employee, who will create artwork in real time using upcycled chopsticks wrappers
- Crossroads Pets Shop & Adopt – is a neighbor & nonprofit, social enterprise created by the Crossroads Campus to save abandoned animals and provide healing and job training for "at risk" teens and young adults.
- Sticky Rice Collective will host a Year of the Dog pop up art show, featuring works by local artists
- Nashville Foto Bar mobile photo booth
- The Hermit Priestess will offer complimentary tarot readings for the new year (12-2 p.m. only)
Make sure to register-to-win gift baskets featuring gift cards and items from some of of our favorite local neighboring businesses.
Date: February 17, 2018 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
Location: Vui's Kitchen | 1120 4th Avenue North #101, Nashville, TN 37208 | +1 615-610-3383
Event website: facebook.com