From The Peach Truck and the folks at Nelson’s Distillery, is this seasonal peach infused bourbon. Fresh summertime peaches make beautiful harmony with the caramel notes of Belle Meade Bourbon. Use in...
SERVINGS: approximately 2 gallons
- 6 fresh peaches, divided
- 2 bottles rosé wine
- 2 cups peach-flavored brandy
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 can lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup peach syrup
- 2 fresh lemons, washed and sliced
- 4 1-liter bottles of seltzer
- fresh mint for garnish
- Start by washing and slicing four peaches (the remaining two will be used for garnish) and set aside.
- Add wine, brandy, vodka, lemonade concentrate, peach syrup and sliced lemons to a large gallon jar. Stir to combine before adding sliced peaches.
- Refrigerate overnight. To serve, pour 2 ounces of sangria mix and 2 ounces of seltzer in a glass with ice. Garnish with fresh mint and sliced peaches.
Related Stories & Recipes
Fresh Georgia peaches sub for vine-ripened tomatoes in this classic salad. I like to reduce some good-quality balsamic vinegar to add gooey, tart, sweet flavor. One caveat, open a window or prepare th...
We were thrilled to have Jesse Goldstein (aka, The Food Sheriff) host our June 4th Edible Kitchen where he demonstrated this sprightly salad. It's perfect with roasted chicken, grilled steak or salmon...