My daughter has been working at a produce stand for the past 4 summers. As a result she frequently comes home with baskets of over-ripe tomatoes impatient to be used. Mind you, I'm not complai...
- 8 cups Fresh Tomato Sauce
- 1 12-ounce package no-cook lasagna noodles (about 12 noodles)
- 12 ounces fresh ricotta or whole milk ricotta
- 4 ounces fontina cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 4 ounces Comte (or gruyere) cheese
- 2 ounces Romano cheese
- Fresh basil
- Spread a cup of sauce in bottom of 9×13-inch pan. Top with 4 uncooked lasagna noodles. Top with ricotta, feta and half of fontina cheese and 2 cups sauce and basil. Repeat with noodles, fontina cheese and sauce. Top with noodles, sauce and Comte and Romano cheese.
- Place in fridge up to 8 hours or bake immediately at 375F for 45 minutes or until bubbly and done.