- 1.5 ounces Dark Rum (or Whiskey)
- 1 ounce Spiced Cranberry Syrup (brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, unsweetened cranberry juice, apple cider)
- 4 dashes angostura bitters
- 1/2 ounce filtered water
- Garnished w/rosemary sprig, fresh cranberry, orange pee
1. Create Spiced Cranberry Syrup by combining brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, unsweetened cranberry juice and apple cider in a small pot on medium-high until syrup thickens
2. Add rum, Spiced Cranberry Syrup, bitters, water and ice to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously until all ingredients are combined
3. Strain over ice in a rocks glass and garnish with rosemary sprig, fresh cranberry, orange peel. Enjoy!