- 2 pound pork loin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup Noble Springs goat feta cheese
- juice of 1 lemon
- fresh oregano, thyme and mint
- Garlic powder
- coarse salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons sorghum
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut pork loin vertically down center. Open flat, like a book. Cut thick pieces and keep opening until pork is flat. Pound to flatten.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, and sauté 10 minutes. Add spinach and sauté until liquid is evaporated. Add feta, lemon and herbs. Place spinach stuffing into center of pork. Close pork over spinach filling and tie with kitchen string. Sprinkle outside of pork with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Place pork in roasting pan, and place in oven and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle with sorghum. Bake 25 minutes longer.