- 1 8 ounce box spaghetti noodles, cooked
- ¼ cup tahini paste
- ¼ cup unsweetened unsalted peanut butter
- ¼ cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium Tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (or other hot sauce)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 6 tablespoons water
1/ Combine all ingredients except noodles in a large bowl and whisk to combine well. Stir half of the sauce into the bowl of noodles. Taste and add more sauce if you like saucy noodles, as I do.
2/ Place in a sealed container in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before enjoying. Noodles will keep for 5 days.
About this recipe
Recipe courtesy of Laura Lee Goldberg of LLBalanced. She is a Certified Holistic chef, recipe developer and writer. You can find her at her blog llbalanced.com.