- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 medium squash of any type
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 Bell pepper roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Herbs de Provence (or Italian seasoning)
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyère Cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (good quality)
- 1 crust (store bought or homemade)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place vegetables on a sheet pan. Drizzle vegetables with olive oil, sprinkle Herbs de Provence, salt & black pepper over all.
- Roast for about 15 minutes just until tomatoes collapse & other vegetables are still firm. Remove pan from oven. Set aside to cool somewhat.
- Turn oven to 350 degrees.
- On a flat surface dusted with flour, roll dough (storebought or homemade) out to a circle about 14 inches in diameter.
- Sprinkle crust with shredded Gruyère Cheese. Pile roasted vegetables over cheese, leaving a 2″ edge all around uncovered.
- Gently fold edges of crust up and over the vegetables leaving center open. Brush crust with egg wash. Sprinkle feta crumbles over vegetables. Transfer tart to a baking sheet covered with parchment & bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and crisp.