- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 lamb loin chops, 3/4" thick
- Combine rosemary, olive oil, garlic, vinegar,salt and black pepper in a shallow bowl. Turn the chops several times to coat them on all sides. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for an hour.
- Prepare the grill, direct heat method, medium hot.
- Grill the lamb chops 3-4 minutes on each side (for medium-rare) or until desired degree of doneness.