20 years ago, Ric and Mona Ousley were searching ardently for the perfect salsa in Music City. When none could be found, the two took this serious matter into their own hands and created Ousley Ouch S...
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 jar of Ousley Ouch Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Brown the meat for about 8 minutes on medium heat. Add cumin and smoked paprika, and cook for 2 additional minutes.
- Add the jar of Ousley Ouch Black Bean and Corn Salsa, fill up the empty jar with water and add to the pot. If you prefer a thicker chili, reduce the water to ½ a jar. Cook on low heat for 20 minutes. Serve in your favorite bowl, top it off with sour cream, and enjoy.
Related Stories & Recipes
Introducing the Edible Artisan Collective! Here we bring Nashville's creatives together and to you. These artisans support farmers and local businesses, keep traditions alive, and make our commun...