- 4 ears corn, shucked, cooked al dente
- 4 tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
- J. M. Thomason Chili Lime Seasoning
1. Heat grill to medium high.
2. Grill corn turning frequently until slightly charred, about 10 minutes.
3. Slather 1 tablespoon mayonnaise evenly over each ear of corn. Sprinkle each with ½ tablespoon Parmesan. Sprinkle liberally with Chili Lime Seasoning to taste.
About this recipe
For more recipes and gourmet seasonings check out all things J.M Thomason.
Related Stories & Recipes
Crushed corn chips, corn, cucumber, bell pepper and a splash of lime juice come together this refreshing corn salad perfect on a hot summer day. This recipe is from Edible Kitchen chef Margo McCorm...