This is hands down the best selling side at Kayne Prime Steakhouse. They make it in huge quantities. As the kale isn't cooked, the key is to finely chop the kale in a food processor.
- 2 oz. ditalini
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 cup/ 4 oz. leftover green beans, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 ½ cups/ 6 oz. leftover turkey, shredded or cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 ½ cups/ 6 oz. leftover pearl onions
- 1 ½ cups/ 8 oz. leftover stuffing
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the ditalini according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- Heat an oven-proof sauté pan over medium heat. Add the butter and coat the bottom of the pan. Spread the green beans, turkey, pearl onions, pasta, and stuffing around the pan. Pour the eggs over.
- Cook until just starting to brown along the bottom (about 2 minutes). Transfer to the oven and continue to cook until the eggs are set (about 20 minutes). Allow to cool slightly before cutting into 8 wedges.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe courtesy of The National Pasta Association