This holiday season give from the heart and, thus, from the heart of your home. Kitchen-born gifts are simple and cost-effective—plus, they’re fun to pull together and typically leave your home with a...
- 3 quarts apple cider (doesn't have to be particularly special)
- 2 to 3 Chai Spice black tea bags (I used Stash brand)
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks, cracked
- 4 star anise
1. Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. Simmer 30 minutes to 3 hours. The longer it simmers, the more flavorful. Serve hot in mugs.
Makes 12 (1-cup) servings.