- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 farm fresh eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped leeks or spring onions
- 1/2 cup peeled, diced sweet potatoes
- 1-2 cups fresh arugula or spinach leaves
- 1 cup (4-ounces) grated or crumbled cheese (cheddar, gruyere or goat cheese)
Preheat oven to 400.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 10-12" nonstick, oven safe skillet over medium-high. Whisk eggs with remaining oil, salt and pepper, set aside. Saute greens, chopped leek or spring onions and arugula, spinach or greens until tender. Add egg mixture and cook 5-6 minutes or until edges begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Sprinkle with cheese and bake in oven 8-10 minutes or until set (or turn heat down, cover with lid and bake 8 minutes). Remove from heat, slice and serve. May be cooled and refrigerated for up to a day and served cold, room temp or warm.