- 5 large peaches, peeled and sliced
- fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup turbinado or brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter, cold
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Combine peaches and juice of 1 lemon in a shallow gratin dish.
2. Place flour, sugar, salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until combines. Add cold butter cut into small pieces. Pulse until mixture resembles coarse meal (about 5-6 pulses). Sprinkle mixture over peaches, pressing mixture together to create some larger chunks. Bake 30-45 minutes or until peaches are bubbly and struesel is browned. Serves 8-10.