- 15 medium raw shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 red or yellow pepper, sliced into 1-2" pieces
- 1 zuchini or squashed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon J.M. Thomason bourbon BBQ seasoning blend, more to taste
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.In a large bowl, toss shrimp and veggies with olive oil and seasoning blend to coat evenly. Skewer mixture onto large skewers, alternating the shrimp and veggies.
2. Grill skewers uncovered for 3 minutes turning once. Grill for another 3 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
3. Remove skewers from grill, add more Bourbon BBQ Seasoning Blend to taste, and let rest a couple of minutes before serving. Serve with rice or roasted roasted potatoes.