We love cooking with cherry tomatoes–they’re sweeter than big beefsteaks or Cherokee Purple’s and not nearly as watery, so they stay intact when mixed into dishes. And sometimes you want that. They’re...
- 1 (16-ounce) bag dried white beans
- Fresh herb sprigs
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 orange or red bell peppers, roasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Black pepper
- Cook the beans in water to cover with fresh thyme, oregano, or parsley and garlic. Drain and let cool. Combine about 3/4 of the cooked beans, and remaining ingredients and toss well.