- 14 ounces chicken breast meat
- 2 teaspoon corn starch
- Garlic, ginger, dry chili pepper to taste
- Chopped mixed vegetables: Green bell pepper, onion, broccoli, carrot, bamboo shoots, wood ear mushroom
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- Slice chicken into thin, half-inch wide and one inch long pieces. Mix them with the corn starch.
- Boil water and put in all the vegetables. Remove them just as water returns to a boil. Heat oil to 350F stir-fry garlic, ginger, and dry chili pepper on high. Add and stir-fry the sliced chicken. When chicken is cooked through add the vegetables, cooking them until they become tender. Add sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, and chili sauce, and mix.
- Serve immediately.