- 2 bunches broccolini, stems halved lengthwise
- ½ pound yellow squash, cut into 2” strips ¼” thick
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 pounds red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 6 scallions, cut in 2” sections
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2” sections
- 1 pound Fresh Alfresco Pasta Garlic Parsley Pappardelle, or ½ pound dry wide noodles
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ chopped Italian parsley
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F, toss broccolini, squash and tomatoes with garlic, and olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Roast vegetable for 15-20 minutes, or until charred and tender but not burned. Tomatoes should be slightly dehydrated, but still hold their shape.
2. Blanch scallions and asparagus in a large pot of salted boiling water for 1 minute. Plunge in ice water to stop cooking, drain and set aside.
3. Add the pasta to the pot of boiling water and cook al dente. Reserve ½ cup of cooking water. Drain pot, and return the pasta, all vegetables, cook 1 minute over high heat. Toss in the butter, moving pan to incorporate. Serve immediately sprinkled with parsley and Parmesan.