- 12 ounces leftover rolls or bread
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups) grated cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons Bacon Jam (such as Tinwings)
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 3 cups milk
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place sliced or torn rolls or bread in a 9x13 or shallow, 2-quart baking dish. Top with Bacon Jam, grated cheese and chopped kale. Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over bread mixture, pressing down to immerse in eggs.
2. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Refrigerate overnight or 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Remove strata from refrigerator and bake about 40 minutes, or until puffed and golden. Yield: 9 servings
Tinwings , 816 51st Avenue North Nashville 615-454-5250