Whether you're responsible for the entire feast or you're simply bringing a dish or two to the Thanksgiving table, we've got you covered with three different menus.
- 2 organic turkey breasts, with skin
- olive oil
- a few small oranges like Little Cuties, or tangerines will work
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1. Wash turkey breasts and pat dry. Rub skin all over with olive oil. Place skin side up in a roasting pan. Squeeze the juice from about 3 oranges into pan. Cut another 2 or 3 in half and snuggle around turkey breasts to bake along side. Generously scatter dried thyme leaves over each breast. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add thinly sliced garlic cloves over top of each breast. Roast for about 1 hour or until a meat thermometer inserted into the breast reads 160-165 degrees.
2. Serve in a deep dish or pan sliced with all the juices and cooked oranges.
Note: double or triple this recipe for a larger group…this is a great buffet entree for the Holidays.