- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup chopped leek or spring onions
- 1-2 cups leftover pasta or potatoes
- 6 farm eggs
- 1-2 cups fresh arugula or spinach leaves or basil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated aged cheddar cheese
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 10-12” nonstick, ovensafe skillet over medium-high heat. Add leek or onions; saute 5 minutes.
2. Add pasta and cook for 5 minutes. Add greens and cook 2 minutes (or until wilted).
3. Whisk eggs with remaining oil, salt and pepper. Add to skillet and cook 5-6 minutes or until edges begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Sprinkle with cheese and bake in oven 8-10 minutes or until set (or turn heat down, cover with lid and cook 8 minutes).
4. Remove from heat, slice and serve. May be refrigerated for up to a day and served cold.