- 2 large kohlrabi, peeled
- 1/2 apple, sliced thinly
- toasted pistachios, roughly chopped
- a few mint leaves
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1-2 this bird chilies, thinly sliced (optional)
- kosher salt
1. Prep Kohlrabi: Cut kohlrabi in half and slice thin using a mandoline for uniform slices. Put kohlrabi slices in a bowl of ice water.
2. Prep Apple: Slice apple on a mandoline and put into the bowl of ice water with the kohlrabi.
3. Assemble Salad: Drain the kohlrabi and apple slices and toss together with enough coconut dressing (you may have extra dressing), pistachio and torn mint leaves. Season with salt.
4. Plate Salad: Take a handful of the salad and put it on a plate. garnish with more pistachios and mint leaves.
5. Add coconut milk to a bowl and whisk together ginger, lime zest, lime juice and chilies. Season with salt.