Using Chef Laura’s Organic Immune Boosting Spice Blend is a simple way to add more vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, protein, fiber, and Omega 3s to every dish you make at home! It is a delicious and ...
- 1 whole fryer chicken (about 3‐4 lbs)
- ¼ cup ghee
- 4 cloves garlic, minced into a paste
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Chef Laura’s immune boosting spice blend
- 2 lemons, 1 juiced + 1 cut into wedges for garnish
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup kalamata olives
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped parsley for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a roasting dish with parchment paper.
2. Combine ghee, garlic, oregano, spice blend, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Rub all over chicken and season chicken generously with salt and pepper. Place on the roasting pan and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes. Turn oven down to 375 degrees, add tomatoes and Kalamata olives to pan, and roast for another 60‐90 minutes until juices run clear and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Let rest for 15 minutes, then carve.
3. Divide kale evenly among four plates then top with roasted chicken, tomatoes, and olives. Garnish with feta cheese ,pan drippings, parsley, and lemon wedges.
Recipe Copyrighted By: Chef Laura Rodriguez, Heimerdinger Foundation