For the vinaigrette:
1. Blend all the ingredients for the Balsamic vinaigrette.
2. Keep 2 ounces vinaigrette aside for plate garnish.
For the salad:
1. Cook the farro with salt according to the package directions in water. Add 1 tablespoon salt to water while cooking. Drain off any excess liquid. Be careful not to overcook – you want the farro to be very chewy.
2. Rinse quickly with cold running water, then cool further on a tray.
3. Mix with mango, peppers, cucumber, parsley, pepper and salt.
4. Add balsamic vinaigrette on the farro salad and stir to combine.