- 1 cup of whole grain mustard
- 2 shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh thyme, chopped fine
- 3 cups of pure maple syrup
- 2 cups of apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups of blended oil (75% canola and 25% extra virgin)
- spinach leaves
- diced honey crisp apples
- spiced pecans
- dried cranberries
- red onion
- toasted sage goat cheese
- roasted butternut squash
- Maple Mustard Vinaigrette
- grilled herb rubbed beef tenderloin
Place all the ingredients in blender, except oil.
While blending the ingredients, slowly add the oil.
Season to taste.
Combine all the ingredients.
Add on grilled herb rubbed beef tenderloin.
Top with some of the Maple Mustard Vinaigrette.