- 6-8 lamb chops, about 4 ounces each, 1-inch thick
- 4 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- Pinch of black pepper and a pinch of salt
- Combine 1 tablespoon rosemary, garlic, and pepper. Rub evenly over lamb chops. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes while making your sides to go with the dish.
- Grill or broil chops to medium-rare, about 7 to 11 minutes, turning once or twice.
Serving suggestion: Serve with rosemary potatoes, sweet potatoes, and/or sautéed Tuscan kale.
Learn more about Tavalin Tails products at tavalintails.com.