- 115 grams 100% hydration starter
- 220 grams tahini
- 160 grams honey
- 15 grams coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 30 grams chia seeds
- 30 grams ground flax
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 125 grams desiccated coconut (pulse 50% coconut flour + 50% unsweetened coconut flakes in processor)
- 130 grams nuts and seeds (I used 50% sliced almond, 50% sunflower seeds)
- 105 grams dried cranberries
- 25 grams candied ginger (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare an 8.5 x 11-inch baking dish and set aside.
Combine starter, tahini, honey, coconut milk, and vanilla together in a medium bowl.
In separate bowl, combine chia, flax, sea salt, baking powder, coconut flour, coconut flakes, cranberries, and ginger.
Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir until thick batter comes together.
Pour into baking dish and spread evenly with a spatula (or good old fashioned fingers). Sprinkle extra coconut flakes on top.
Bake 20 minutes, or until the edges turned golden brown and coconut is toasted.
Allow to completely cool, cut, and serve or store in refrigerator (for up to 5 days).