- 2 Tablespoons organic ground flax seeds (omega 3’s, fiber, antioxidants)
- 2 Tablespoons organic ground hemp seeds ( fiber, protein, potassium, Vitamin A, iron)
- 1 Tablespoon organic powdered turmeric ( antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, manganese, vitamin B-6)
- 1 Tablespoon organic dried oregano ( antiviral, antibiotic, vitamin K)
- 1 Tablespoon organic powdered garlic ( anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibiotic, vitamin C)
- 1 Tablespoon organic powdered onion ( anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibiotic, vitamin C)
- 1 teaspoon fine Himalayan sea salt (minerals, manganese)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon organic powdered ginger ( anti-inflammatory, antioxidant)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon organic spirulina powder ( antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, protein, iron)
Mix all of the ingredients and store in a cool, dry place.
Sources: Ceres Community Project, National Cancer Institute, American Institute for Cancer Research,The Cancer Survivor’s Guide, Dr. Mark Hyman, The MayoClinic, World’s Healthiest Foods, Dr. Axe, Web MD.
Recipe Copyrighted By: Chef Laura Rodriguez, Heimerdinger Foundation.
Disclaimer: None of the nutrition information provided by Meals 4 Health &Healing has been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. Nothingpublished in this recipe is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent anydisease. Please consult your doctor for professional medical advice, diagnosisand treatment.