- ½ tablespoons coconut or vegetable oil
- 8 baby bok choy (cut into halves)
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 cup wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1 carrot (thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ pound hot cooked soba noodles
- 1 scallion (julienned)
- 1 cucumber (julienned) juice of ½ lemon
1. Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan at high heat. Place bok choy halves in pan to form a single layer. Add water, rice vinegar, mushrooms, carrots, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and turmeric. Cover pan and braise vegetables for 5 to 8 minutes.
2. Place the braised bok choy and mushroom mixture over soba noodles. Garnish with cucumber and scallions.